Over the last six days we’ve talked about the power of self-healing, the importance of commitment and creating healthy habits, incorporating exercise and making peace with our bodies and more. And, we’ve talked about the power in having an affirmation meditation practice and the different ways it supports the mind/body connection.
And hopefully by today, Day seven, you’re already starting to feel the benefits in your daily life that the powerful affirmations have to offer you.
Of course some will resonate with you and you can make them an integral part of your new
healthy lifestyle. This is a journey not a destination—an ongoing process in the quest for a
What’s most important is that you feel connected to them, believe them and put them into practice. And you can go back to the beginning of this mastery and listen again to reinforce the positive self loving messaging.
The more you make affirmations a part of your convictions, the more they will become a part of your reality.
You are the master of your mind, you are the master of your life and you deserve abundant health.
• I am totally focused on sticking to my workout routine and getting in shape
• I exercise every day and I love it
• The motivation to exercise comes naturally to me
• I am losing weight
• I enjoy eating healthy food
• I am dedicated to following my weight loss plan
• I always take care of my body
• Nutrition is very important to my quality of life
• I am focused on providing proper nutrition to my body
• I find it easy to get pumped up about going to the gym every day
• Others see me as someone who is health conscious and in control of their diet
• I am completely focused on losing weight
• I am strong in mind and body
• I am a disciplined eater
• I find it easy to eat a healthy diet
• I stay motivated through out my entire workout routine
• I am living a healthy life style
• I am naturally motivated to exercise
• I am naturally driven to get in shape
• I am motivated to lose weight and become healthy